We are immensely proud to announce our ISO Certifications.
All our products and services are now more secure and comply with the industry’s top accreditation
We are extremely proud and excited to inform you that we have now achieved the following ISO certifications & compliance adherence on all our processes and control.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management
- ISO 27701:2019 Privacy Information Management
- ISO 27018:2019 PII protection in public clouds
What does it mean to our existing and new customers?
This standard certifies MG have implemented proven controls that ensure the security, availability, integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of systems and data for our dev environment, innovation labs, cloud hosting platform & people across both UK and India office locations.
Being a fast-growing Fintech player, we continually strive to develop our product and services to meet or surpass customer demands and expectations, while adhering to all industry best practices and continued compliance with leading data security standards.
As we celebrate our achievement, we would like to thank you for your unwavering trust & support of our brand at every stage and across our scaling-up journey.
In Addition, we are further working harder on CMM & SOC Type 1 & 2 compliance global accreditation and will keep you posted as soon we achieve this with immediate reflection across all our delivery points.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised Quality Management System (QMS) standard designed to be a potent instrument for company improvement which provides our customers with the best possible quality service with this implementation of ISO 9001 quality management system.
How this ISO 9001 certification benefits our customers and us?
- Maintain a state of constant improvement, simplification, and cost-cutting.
- Achieves client delight through improved quality and service.
- Makes us stronger and aids in creating a lasting company.
- Proves that we have excellent corporate governance.
- Assists us in coordinating with our customers and suppliers.
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management
Using this outstanding framework, ISO/IEC 27001, which is recognised around the world, we can manage and preserve our information assets to ensure continued safety and security. For the benefit of our organisation, we regularly assess our methods and adjust for both the here and now and the foreseeable future.
Macro Global can now better manage infosec and fortify its defences with the support of ISO/IEC 27001.
Why is it beneficial for Macro Global and our customers that we have achieved ISO/IEC 27001?
- Protects business personal information and sensitive data.
- Diminish Risks
- Helps preserve our reputation, adds value, and builds trust among the customers.
Privacy information management and ISO/IEC 27701
When combined with ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management and ISO/IEC 27002 Security Controls, ISO/IEC 27701 provides additional privacy protections. It’s an international standard for management systems that helps firms protect their customers’ personal information and prove they’re in line with local privacy laws by outlining best practices for handling sensitive data.
How does this ISO/IEC 27701 certification benefit our customers and our business?
- Increases confidence in data security
- Allows transparency between various stakeholders
- Establishes clear accountability
- Helps ensure privacy rules are followed
- Integration with the preeminent information security standard ISO/IEC 27001 simplifies matters.
Protecting personally identifiable information (PII) in public cloud environments in accordance with ISO/IEC 27018
To complement ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27018 has been released to help Cloud Service Providers assure their current and prospective clients that their data is secure and will not be used in ways for which they have not given their consent.
Why is ISO/IEC 27018 so beneficial?
- Increases confidence in our company by assuring our clients and partners that their private information is safe with us.
- Set us apart from the competition by requiring the highest standards of data security.
- We’re saving face and avoiding embarrassment if a data leak makes headlines.
- Helps manage risk by making sure that potential threats are recognised and countermeasures are set up.
- Reduces the possibility of financial penalties due to data breaches by ensuring compliance with local rules.
- Facilitates the expansion of our company by providing international standards by which we may operate as a reliable vendor in more markets.