Full Stack .NET Developer
Full Stack .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications, and configuring existing systems.
What are we looking for?
- Proficiency in C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, .NET 4.5+, Web API, Rest API and Swaggers with good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Proficiency in integrating the Responsive Design, HTML5/CSS3 with design experience using best practices, using Design Patterns, SDLC, OOP, OOD, Bootstrap 3+
What key qualities will help you to stand out?
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Proficiency in SQL and stored procedures (MS SQL Server, TSQL), Extensive experience with performance tuning and code optimization.
- Proficiency in NoSQL like PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB, etc added advantage.
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns & Proficiency in understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub.
- Familiarity with continuous integration, Experience in Agile project methodology.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language with business and technical team members both internal and with the clients.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with a strong work ethic.
- Cloud Knowledge (AWS, Azure) would be an added advantage.
- MCP / MCAD certifications would be a big plus.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be good with problem-solving and analytical skills.