Market Research Analyst
Skillset: Market Research, Market Intelligence, Data analysis
We are looking to hire a market research analyst with outstanding organizational and research skills. Market research analysts are expected to be focused individuals with a strong proficiency in math and sound business insight with domain expertise from Banking & Finance. (Fintech/RegTech).
To ensure success, market research analysts should be exceptional communicators and intuitively recognize patterns with a keen interest in providing purposeful and accurate insight into market behaviour and competitors’ strategies. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong IT skills and a thorough attention to detail.
Candidates who work for companies in Chennai, Bangalore, or any part of India and would like to re-locate to Trichy then this is a great opportunity and the right one for you. This job offers all the right mix of benefits and career-wise that are offered by MNC’s across India.
- Gather and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer/Market preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
What key qualities will help you to stand out?
- Bachelors degree in market research or related (essential).
- Minimum 3 + years of experience in market research and analysis.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, databases and statistical packages.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.