Lead .Net Developer
What are we looking for?
- C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Web API, Rest API and Swagger.
- Extensive experience in building backend services using ASP.NET with MVC, .NET Core. .NET 4.5. Integrating AWS services added advantage.
- Exposure in Agile software development, JIRA, GIT, GitHub.
What key qualities will help you to stand out?
The Lead .NET Developer will work closely with the program owner to ensure successful operational development of new applications while maintaining business continuity of existing applications.
- This is a hands-on technical role, helping with triaging the application issues, supporting the customer requests, enhancing the existing functionality, and building new applications.
- Support and maintenance of existing web applications Requirements gathering and interaction with stakeholders Working in a collaborative, team environment.
- Design and development of interaction with Web APIs, AWS services.
- Document and maintain project artifacts. Suggest best practices, and implementation strategies using .NET technology.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Develop and integrate software applications using AGILE methodology applying standard architectural patterns, considering critical performance characteristics and security measures.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects, and Senior Developers to establish the physical application framework (e.g., libraries, modules, execution environments).
- Create Technical design documents and process documents.