Head of programs
As a Head of programs, you will work strategically, form a powerful team and ensure the economic success of the company by constantly developing new innovations, going into new markets, and increasing sales as well as profitability in a sustained manner.
You are part of the top management team and/or the Executive Board and report directly to the Managing Director/Board of Directors.
- Manage and execute product development from start to finish including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, documentation, communication of insights, building recommendations and working with partner Tech teams across platforms.
- Collaborate with top management to develop recommendations for new features or services.
- Presenting the roadmap to customers and taking their feedback into consideration for feature development.
- Work on specific product features and enhancements which will shape up the future of the product.
- Prioritize, design and implement products and enhancements.
- Working with Development Team to ensure that the most relevant product features resulting in measurable customer outcomes are being developed.
- Working with sales, support, marketing and services to identify and generate product features that can be used to spur product usage, win competitive deals or help a customer get the most out of a purchase.
- Minimum 10 years of proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle in the BFSI Industry.
- Strong Product Management Skills to deliver quality products within the prescribed time schedule.
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive team.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and documentation skills.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development will be an added advantage.
- Experienced working in Agile methodology and Scrum framework.