Skillset: Java, Android, iOS and Flutter
Your responsibilities will include reviewing software specifications and UI mockups, developing a cross-browser mobile application from scratch, and leading the application testing effort. You will work alongside a backend developer and a UI designer to ensure that you create a high-performing application with a smooth user experience.
What are we looking for?
- Android development.
- Experience with Flutter application development.
- Understanding the Wireframes with reference to UX Material Design.
- Ability to program in programming language such as Dart, Swift etc.,.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools such as Xcode, Android Studio using Flutter.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in Flutter Framework.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- A team player with excellent communication skills and hands-on working with the distributed version control system.
What key qualities will help you to stand out?
- Should be able to develop Analyses and Maintenance of a complex software developed and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- Should have minimum 2+ Yrs. of experience in Android/IOS Mobile & Tablet Development.
- Self driven with great technical interests, Should be quick learner, Should have attention to Details.
- Possess good communication skills and Client Interaction experience.
- Working knowledge of the general web development landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Problem solving mindset and likes to automate tasks with CI/CD & is responsible for their own CI/CD pipeline(Optional if we have CI/CD taken care of by other teams).
- Proven work experience on Android and/or iOS apps using Dart / Kotlin / Swift.
- Flutter Experience is mandatory
- Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful Apis and JSON.
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.