We do have active job openings in our organization. Candidates who work for companies in Chennai, Bangalore, or any part of India and would like to re-locate to Trichy then this is a great opportunity and the right one for you. This job offers all the right mix of benefits and career-wise that are offered by MNC’s across India.
- You will be responsible for leading end-to-end product lifecycle, from requirements analysis through production support.
- Business Analysis role at MG consists of analysing customer requirements, crafting detailed solution documents for product enhancements, and occasional support for post-deployment activities to ensure successful implementations.
- We require Business Analyst who can work for a fast-growing global business environment & you will play a major role in revamping our entire Product portfolio.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in eliciting and documenting requirements.
- Experience in managing sprints and maintaining backlogs.
- Experience on UX/Wire framing tools.
- Experience with using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools like JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills – Written and Verbal.
- Good understanding of software technologies and methodologies.
- Engaging with internal teams to understand their business needs and to outline detailed product requirements.
- Collaborating with development teams and the Product Manager to craft product solutions, enhancing existing product functionality.
- Drafting product requirements and solutions documentation, producing product training, proposal documentation (RFP/RFI) and support collaterals.
- Participate in the development and enhancing Agile User Stories.
- Documentation of workflow, leveraging Macro Global Tools and technology
What key qualities will help you to stand out?
- Excellent working experience as a Business analyst.
- Strong writer with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely and to translate technical issue to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong Experience with Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
- Self-starter , Self-motivated & ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point in time.
- Broad range of product / business analysis skills, methodologies and techniques including gap analysis, feasibility studies, use case modelling, UML diagramming, etc.
- Experience in managing and delivering successful and complex technology projects.
- Experience with JIRA, or similar work tracking systems.
- Experience with Confluence, or similar collaboration tools.
- Enterprise Data Management experience desired but not required.
- Financial industry experience would be ideal but not required.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills.