Skillset: Experience with JIRA, or similar work tracking systems.
We do have active job openings in our organization. Candidates who work for companies in Chennai, Bangalore, or any part of India and would like to re-locate to Trichy then this is a great opportunity and the right one for you. This job offers all the right mix of benefits and career-wise that are offered by MNC’s across India.
- You will be responsible for leading end-to-end product lifecycle, from requirements analysis through production support.
- Business Analysis role at MG consists of analysing customer requirements, crafting detailed solution documents for product enhancements, and occasional support for post-deployment activities to ensure successful implementations.
- We require Business Analyst who can work for a fast-growing global business environment & you will play a major role in revamping our entire Product portfolio.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in eliciting and documenting requirements.
- Experience in managing sprints and maintaining backlogs.
- Experience on UX/Wire framing tools.
- Experience with using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools like JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills – Written and Verbal.
- Good understanding of software technologies and methodologies.
- Engaging with internal teams to understand their business needs and to outline detailed product requirements.
- Collaborating with development teams and the Product Manager to craft product solutions, enhancing existing product functionality.
- Drafting product requirements and solutions documentation, producing product training, proposal documentation (RFP/RFI) and support collaterals.
- Participate in the development and enhancing Agile User Stories.
- Documentation of workflow, leveraging Macro Global Tools and technology
What key qualities will help you to stand out?
- Excellent working experience as a Business analyst.
- Strong writer with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely and to translate technical issue to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong Experience with Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
- Self-starter , Self-motivated & ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point in time.
- Broad range of product / business analysis skills, methodologies and techniques including gap analysis, feasibility studies, use case modelling, UML diagramming, etc.
- Experience in managing and delivering successful and complex technology projects.
- Experience with JIRA, or similar work tracking systems.
- Experience with Confluence, or similar collaboration tools.
- Enterprise Data Management experience desired but not required.
- Financial industry experience would be ideal but not required.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills.