Skillset: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Spark ML, Keras, Tesseract
We do have active job openings in our organization. Candidates who work for companies in Chennai, Bangalore, or any part of India and would like to re-locate to Trichy then this is a great opportunity and the right one for you. This job offers all the right mix of benefits and career-wise that are offered by MNC’s across India.
- You’ll work closely with product teams and mentor them on best practices for modern ML, and keep the wider team informed on the state-of-the-art. In addition, you will be in a strategic position to influence future roadmaps for recommender system products.
- Identify potential opportunities in applying Data Mining methods techniques to solve existing business problems
- Design, develop and deliver AI/machine learning enabled solutions for our industry specific data analytics platform
- Participating in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing
- Demonstrating thought leadership and subject matter expertise in all relevant topics by coming up with papers, publications and Patents
- Coach, mentor, and conduct training programs for the team
- Applying advanced statistical and predictive modelling techniques to build, maintain, and improve on multiple real-time decision systems
- Design and develop architecture for AI/ML models to be implemented in dockerized containers with CI/CD
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Machine learning algorithms for Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Semi-supervised Learning and Reinforcement Learning
- Experience in TensorFlow, PyTorch, Spark ML, Keras, Tesseract, et
- Big Data eco-system tools like MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Hadoop, Hive, PySpark,
- Experience in developing and deploying on cloud (AWS or Azure) is added advantage
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning / NLP algorithms Information extraction, named entity recognition, text clustering, Knowledge Graph, text summarization, intent classification, word embeddings, vector space models
- Strong experience in NLP using Python
- Experience in developing Microservices and web services
- Understanding of data and data analysis, manage Large Data Sets
- Sound exposure on Pandas, Scikit and Numpy
- Min 3 years of experience implementing and deploying machine learning and deep learning frameworks (Spark, TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, etc.)
- Hands on experience Data Science / Big Data technology and architecture
What key qualities will help you to stand out?
- Responsible for developing new features and models as part of our core product through applied
- Understand, apply and extend state-of-the-art NLP research to better serve our customers.
- Design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain innovative data and machine learning solutions to accelerate our business.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, deep learning, NLP, recommendation systems, information retrieva
- Experience applying ML to solve complex business problems from
- Experience with Python and a deep learning framework like Pytorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- Awareness of the state of the art research in the NLP community.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.