Senior QA Analyst
We do have active job openings in our organization. Candidates who work for companies in Chennai, Bangalore, or any part of India and would like to re-locate to Trichy then this is a great opportunity and the right one for you. This job offers all the right mix of benefits and career-wise that are offered by MNC’s across India.
- 3 plus years of experience.
- QA Testing Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Life Cycle.
- Web Application testing, Database testing, Test Plan Creation, Test case execution, Defect management, Automation Testing, Mobile Application Testing.
- API Testing using Rest Assured, Postman Client etc.
- Understanding of Data Driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
- Automate test scripts for Restful Web Services.
What key qualities will help you to stand out?
- Good experience in ETL testing and database testing.
- Experience of automation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working and managing onshore-offshore teams.
- Experience in building detailed test cases and RTMs.
- Ability to understand the business requirements as opposed to technical specifications.
- Assist with UAT scripts, templates etc.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members.
- Effective client handling skill